Friday, March 06, 2009

Warmer Weather Ahead!

Mmmmm... today is a beautiful spring type day! It's warmish and breezy and I love it!
The whole family has been sick for weeks and I am so ready to be over it. It seems to be settling in my chest now so I'm praying that it's not turning into bronchitis. :(
I have almost finished Cait's rug. I just have to weave in the bazillion ends and add a nice nonslip back to it. I ended up adding extra rows and circles to the existing rows to make it larger for her floor. The original doorstep size just looked lost when I laid it down on her floor. The pattern is from Crochet Me.
March 5, 2009 082 - Share on Ovi

I'm also working on adding some long panels to Charlie's blanket (it was my 1st big project ever). I think it's going to take 4 of them, 2 for each side to make it wide enough to fit our bed.
March 5, 2009 078 - Share on Ovi

Lastly I'm making yet another pair of star stitch handwarmers for my sister and then for me this time. I don't have photos yet of the project but I'm using the yarn pictured below.
March 5, 2009 079 - Share on Ovi

2 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

I do like that rug. What do you use for the non stick backing?

Hope you are feeling better, I am still sick too, I see the DR tomorrow and also hoping it's not bronchitis or pnemonia

Unknown said...

Thanks! I just bought a Non-Slip rug underlay at Wal-Mart this morning. It was in the rug isle and they had them in many different sizes. I bought a large one that I'm going to have to cut down. :)

I hope your Dr. visit went well and you are feeling better!! I didn't get a chance to call the Doctor yet, but really need to put it on my list of things to do tomorrow. I'm feeling much better, but still have a cough when I lie down at night.