Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Where does the time go?

In my case it seems to all go to my new fav game Fashion wars. I absolutely love it and can not pull myself away. Of course that does not account for my being MIA for the past 4 months now does it???
Updates:
July was a good time, summer picnics, swimming, hanging with the fam.
AUGUST 2008 - Share on Ovi

back at the cabin - Share on Ovi

August sweet vacation with my Mom, Sister and kids to Myrtle Beach. I'm not a super beach fan (sand in the cracks is not my thing) but the kids had an awesome time.

Aug_20 029 - Share on Ovi

September I turned 21... no really I turned 34. I feel 21 still though that counts right?
My sister got me an awesome book (that I actually told her to buy me)!!!
October 12, 2008 040 - Share on Ovi

October Halloween of course...
My Zombies
October 31, 2008 013 - Share on Ovi

October 31, 2008 014 - Share on Ovi

Oh and throw an accident in there too.
October 12, 2008 019 - Share on Ovi
Though we were fine the car was totaled. Bummer I know, but I got to upgrade from a 1997 to a 2004 so not all bad. ;)

No comments: