Monday, May 26, 2008

My Sweet Escape continued


Here's my Babette as of May 26th... I now have parts 1-5 joined together! It is slightly wonky and I know now I should have blocked it, but am not willing to take it apart to do so now...

I'm pretty happy with the way it is turning out. I hate to have to sew anything together and if this were any other project I would have waited until I had all the squares finished first. My excitement to see this project finished- and to actually use it *blushing* is greater than my hatred for joining! I think I may do an acrylic version of this blanket also... I have some left over yarn from my Americana Afghan. I have been saying I need another small blankie for the couch b/c I hate sharing mine. ; ) Maybe this would be a cute counterpart to the other.

No comments: