Friday, May 16, 2008

My Sweet Escape

My sweet escape is definitely crocheting. As of right now I have two projects I am working on.
my Babette Blanket
babette 4 round squares - Share on Ovi
and my where's the bacon? bag
new project - Share on Ovi


I'm not generally a project whore; mostly because I feel like I won't finish any of them... but the eggs and bacon are complete for the bag, I just need to make the actual purse. I had planned on crocheting a cute circle bag... until I saw this bag
at Target. WOW is that cute or what? I think my dd will for sure like the end result. I am going to get some red gingham vinyl and sew up a great summer bag for her to carry her library books back and forth in! I'm not much of a seamstress so who knows when this will actually get finished.
The babette was started with all intentions of it being a distraction from my other projects (I get bored easily)... but I am having so much fun I haven't actually started another project yet.

I know what I want to start, I just can't pull myself away from these squares.
I need to start on the cat snuggles I want to make for my sister's cats for Christmas. She has 5 and I want them all to be slightly different. You know all 5 of her cats have different personalities so I want their beds to reflect that... then I also have a great star afghan pattern that is calling to me. I even have all the yarn to make it!!! Ugh It is so hard for me to not be monogamous with my projects. :(

How about you? Do you work on 10 projects at once or only one? And if you are a project whore how do you decide when to work on each and which to finish first?

No comments: