Saturday, June 21, 2008

Cotton Bonnet

I was asked by a good friend (who is a knitter) to make her mom a crocheted chemo cap. It didn't have a complete pattern, but I contacted the girl who originally made it and she offered her help.

I finished it the same day I started. :)
ehem, the only problem is that I made it about a zillion sizes too small. It is like a toddler sized hat. I have several friends and cousins who have young daighters that I can gift it to... but I can't believe I finished the damned thing before I realized it was too small. :(

On a much happier note I bought these fabulous hanging baskets at a flea market close to us a couple weeks ago and just remembered to photograph them... the best part was that they were ONLY $10 EACH!!!!
I know what a fantastic price for such huge and lush baskets!!

Ohhh and in the 1st picture you can just see my hubbies kool-aid colored truck in the bottom left corner... how funny is that.

No comments: