Saturday, June 21, 2008

I got tagged

The Rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers.

What was I doing ten years ago? Taking care of a 2 year old... hmmm so glad she is 12 now!!!

What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
1. Finish Mary's Mom's hat
2. bath Peanut
3. have kids clean their rooms
4. finish up the laundry
5. snuggle with the hubby... he just started day shift

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Honey wheat Pretzel rods
2. frozen grapes
3. Ice cream
4. fruit & nut snack mix
5. caramel rice cakes

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
buy a bigger house, buy my sister a house, send my kids to the best college, share with my fam & friends

Places I've lived most recent first:
Chester, WV
Jacksonville, NC
Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii
East Liverpool, OH
Salem, OH


Jobs I've had:
Mommy
Wife
Bank Teller
Cashier

No comments: