Wednesday, January 05, 2011

I'm-a just Mad about Saffron. She's just mad about me.

They call me Mellow Yellow. Quite Rightly.
I had that song in my head the whole time I was making these booties yesterday!!

I used the pattern Two Button Moccasin which can be bought here. I love how they turned out and I'm thinking of making a 2nd pair in green with dark green trim and adding a mouth... they make me think of a little frog :)
I'm still working on stuff for my little cousin's arrival so maybe I'll make them for him too and Cait said I need to crochet up a matching froggy earflap hat!!!





YAY! My kids are back in the swing of things at school! They seem to be happy to be back... probably because I had been doling out chores left & right the last week they were home! LOL! We got the house cleaned up, the fridge cleaned out, their rooms clean, etc. They might think they are on vacation now that they're back in school!


I also finished up this pair of baby shoes for my Cousin's baby. The pattern can be bought here.
Sorry this picture isn't fantastic... they are both shaped like the one on the left. I must have squished the right one when I sat it down and didn't notice until after I uploaded the picture from my camera. :(

I really like the patterns from this etsy shop! They are easy to read and the items have turned out adorable so far!!





I was pretty productive yesterday I got the floors done, talked to a good friend I haven't seen in a long time and finished up a last pair of shoes made from this pattern. They are bigger (for a 6-12 month old) so I think I might add some slip proof dots to the bottoms with puffy paint.

Oops I lost the picture :( I'll add it in later tonight! ♥

No comments: