Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Angel Hair

Yum I made Angel hair alfredo with ham for dinner a couple nights ago :) It was fantabulous!!!

Last night my hubby made me chili for dinner and my son made me banana bread!! I love being spoiled ♥

I've been working on more handwarmers and neckwarmers last week and this week!
I made my friend Angela a pair of handwarmers
and a pair for her 3 year old daughter too :)

This was the 1st smallish pair I've ever made and they turned out adorable :) Here's a picture of them on.

Tonight I finished a pair of handwarmers and a matching neckwarmer for my cousin Michelle.

I wanted to make the handwarmers with the same homespun I used on the neckwarmer, but they were just too bulky so I ended up using black Caron Simply Soft for them, then the last row is in Homespun Edwardian to match up with the neckwarmer. :)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE how they turned out!!!

I had to run to petsmart to buy cricket food for my son's frogs Benjamine & Thomas and stopped into Michael's while I was in the area. I originally was looking for a gold pen for my mom but of course wandered back to the yarn section. :) A ton of their yarns were on sale and I ended up with some beautiful Loops & Threads Impeccable in the colorway Luxury Ombre for only $2 a skein!!!! I'm looking for a pattern to use it on now :)

No comments: