Monday, January 03, 2011

Sugar & Spice

Today was the first day back to school for my kids. :( I thought I was looking forward to the alone time, but I miss them!!! LOL! I hope they have a great 1st day back! They were off for so long it's going to be hard to jump right back into the school routine I'm sure.
I know they'll tell me all about it when they get home this afternoon.

I just finished up a cute earflap hat you can find the pattern here.
and baby booties to match :) Here's the free pattern for the Booties. They work up super fast and I think they are absolutely adorable!
I used Caron simply soft colorway watermelon for both and some little roses from my crafty stash.

Today I'm working on another pair of baby shoes for my cousin's baby. I'll post later about them :)

No comments: